A number of committees serve the school in a variety of ways:
DSD Board of Governors
- The board is responsible for the organisation of financial matters, administration and employing of staff.
- Board Members:
- Tyron Hubbart – Chairman
- Andrew Westermeyer- Finance
- Hermann Kistner – Maintenance
- Martin Steyn – Transport & IT
- Hans-Dieter Hillermann – Commercial
- Malte Kersten – Marketing
- Janet Schulze – Fundraising
- The Trust raises funds up to 40% of the monthly expenses of the DSD from private donors in Germany and administers these funds.
- The Trust contributes .
DSD Parent Committee (Elternbeirat)
- The parent committee has 2 parents representing each grade. They are mainly responsible for organising the catering at school functions, organising class activities (for parents) and attending to parent concerns etc.
- E-Mail: [email protected]
Parent Committee Chairwoman: Ms Emma Roos